A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Cookies on our website do not link to or store your personal information. For example, when you sign in to our website, we will record your user or member ID and the name associated with your user or member ID in the cookie file on your computer. We also may record your password in this cookie file, if you indicated that you would like your password saved for automatic sign-in. For security purposes, we will encrypt any usernames, passwords, and other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve cookies from our website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our site, content and advertising. You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click "Help" in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies which are stored on the user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in email) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website. Third parties may use anonymous information about your visits to our site and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Information we collect about you
In General. We may collect information that can identify you such as your name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States.
Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number. We also request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographical information such as your hometown or your username. We may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other businesses, business partners, contractors and other third parties directly affiliated with our website and add it to our account information or other information we have collected.
When accessing our website we automatically collect information from your browser. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and if applicable the referring website address. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
Our website may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted communications and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
We do not sell your information or the information we collect to third parties. Our website may provide the personal information we collect to third parties directly affiliated with our company.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- Communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you from us, develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites we own or manage, verify your eligibility and authenticated use of our site, enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions; manage our business;
- Provide www.odessadate.com, www.odessadate.com, advertisements to you when you visit other sites operated, owned, or managed by us or our family of companies,
- Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- Register you with and display your profile on our online dating and other social websites.
Our website may use financial information or payment method information to process payment for any purchases made on our website, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business and transactions on our site.
We do not share your personal information with others except as previously indicated and indicated below.
We may share personal information with:
Service providers: We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, member screenings, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, surveys and other features offered through our website. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes. When you register or make purchases on our website or click-through our advertisements offered on third party websites, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you the applicable products, services or any advertisements. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
There may be other situations where it may become necessary to disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Aggregated and/or non-personal information. We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with companies directly affiliated with, and/or owned or managed by Dating Services International, LLC., to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our website and on websites of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, and advertisers, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes.
How you can access your information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; or initiate other transactions on our website. At any time you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional emails from us by selecting the opt-out link located in such communications or here: https://www.odessadate.com/unsubscrib.php. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship email communications, such as administrative notices, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party (such as a service provider) before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change you preferences directly with that third party.
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website at: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft. Exchange of personal information also requires compliance of IMBRA, International Marriage Broker Regulation Act as outlined in section 5 of our Terms of Service.
Users under the age of 18:
Our website allows users over the age of 18 to utilize the site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our websites from outside the United States:
How to contact us:
Mailing Address, USA:Dating Services International, LLC.
5830 E 2nd St Ste 8,
Casper, WY 82609.
Telephone: +1 (844) 724-6621